We specialize in the hull structural design of ships, yachts and offshore structures.
We will help you every step of the way to develop a concept that will then be verified by performing an FEM analysis, the project will be prepared and conducted through a classification society approval process, and finally both the workshop and lofting & nesting documentations will be issued.
Scope of work:
- technical classification documentation of the hull
- engineering analysis and strength calculations performed using the Finite Element Method (FEM)
- detailed workshop documentation including: construction drawings and lists of necessary materials - of vessels and all types of offshore structures covering the steel or aluminum structure of the hull sections or blocks of newly built units and rebuilt
- detailed workshop documentation of foundations for all types of machinery and equipment located on vessels
- Lofting and nesting documentation including machining and preparation of components, plate cutting and cutting machine control programs, as well as lists and reports at the discretion of the customer
- Nupas Cadmatic Hull - creation of a detailed 3D hull model and generation of structural elements for future use in lofting software
- AutoCad – creation of all kinds of construction drawings
- Ansys - conducting engineering analysis using the Finite Element Method (FEM)
- Aster - renowned Polish lofting and nesting software
- Nestix – full preparation of lofting documents of a ship’s hull
- Rhino - designing complex structural shapes of all kinds
We will execute all tasks following the required standards.
In case a client requires the use of different tools other than those listed above, we will provide the necessary training to our engineers. However, if this is not possible we will be happy to be trained at the client's premises.