We specialize in the design and engineering of ships, yachts and offshore structures.
Our activities include newbuildings as well as repair and retrofits.
We will help you every step of the way to develop a concept that will then be verified by performing an FEM analysis, the project will be prepared and conducted through a classification society approval process, and finally both the workshop and lofting & nesting documentations will be issued.
What we do:
- Design from scratch of vessels, offshore industrial structures.
BASIC DESIGN – structure, piping and outfitting
- Technical and classification documentation (drawings, diagrams, specifications etc.);
- Engineering analysis and strength calculations performed using the Finite Element Method (FEM);
- 3D modelling.
- Detailed workshop documentation for hull and superstructure;
- Detailed workshop documentation for offshore structures;
- Workshop documentation of foundations and supporting structures for all types of machinery and equipment;
- Lofting and nesting documentation including machining and preparation of components, plate cutting and cutting machine control programs;
- Piping isometrics and spool drawings;
- HVAC and ventilation prefabrication drawings;
- Penetration drawings;
- Coordination drawings for piping systems, HVAC, ventilation systems; cable trays, foundations, outfitting, pipe supports;
- Coordination of exhaust gas (SOx) cleaning systems;
- Coordination drawings for man-holes, hatches, doors, railings, platforms, stairs, ladders, bottom plugs;
- Arrangement drawings for engine room, pump room, electrical cabinets, technical compartments.
- Feasibility studies;
- Visualisations and rendering;
- Supervision and control on-site;
- As-built documentation.
- CADMATIC Hull (formerly Nupas Hull) – creation of a detailed 3D hull model and generation of structural elements for future use in lofting software;
- CADMATIC Marine Outfitting and Piping – creation of diagrams, basic and detailed design and 3D models of outfitting and pipe systems;
- ANSYS - conducting engineering analysis using the Finite Element Method (FEM);
- DNV Nauticus with 3D Beam – design and strength analysis of ships and structures;
- Autodesk AutoCAD – creation of all kinds of construction drawings;
- Aster - renowned Polish lofting and nesting software;
- NESTIX – full preparation of lofting documents of a ship’s hull;
- McNeel Rhinoceros 3D - designing complex structural shapes of all kinds.
We will execute all tasks following the required standards.
In case a client requires the use of different tools other than those listed above, we will provide the necessary training to our engineers. However, if this is not possible we will be happy to be trained at the client's premises.